Irvington High School
Irvington High School Site Council, (September 2011 to 2013)
- Decided how to balance the school budgets and expenses.
- Decided and approved spending plans for public and private grants from donors.
Lead Student IT Helpdesk Technician (September 2009 to 2013)
- Provide networking/desktop support and perform mainframe and account maintenance tasks.
- Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to students and faculty.
Independent Application Development
Created BlackBerry PlayBook Application : Flypad Notes, (April, 2012)
The application is an note taking application that allows a user to quickly create and save their notes. Currently working on adding in new features to allow the user to backup and send their notes through linked email accounts and social network accounts.
Video Intern (August - September, 2012)
- At Muvu Media I provided assistance as their helpdesk technian and also their web designer. I learned how to plan and carry out the process of building a mobile application.
City of Fremont IT Department
Internship (Summer 2011)
- Provided assistance for the upgrades of desktops to Windows 7. Helped with creating a working image of windows 7 for all of the computers using the WINPE method.