AMAX Information Technologies
- Engineering Project Coordinator (July, 2017 - Present):
- Design, study, and lead engineering projects and new product development at AMAX.
- Create project management documentation and white papers for product development, validation, and launches.
- Research emerging technologies to improve existing products and develop new deep learning and machine learning products.
- Coordinate with both engineering and marketing teams to ensure successful projects, product launches, and trade shows.
- Create technical manuals, websites and UI/UX for existing products and other currently in development.
-Produce internal and customer facing studies and technical collateral for hardware and software.
- Operations and Customer Relationship Intern (July, 2016 - February 2017):
- Responsible for writing and editing Kickstarter campaign content in collaboration with other team members.
- Contacts and manages business clients logistics on behalf of managers and executives.
- Provides statistical analysis of issues and solutions from multiple channels of customer feedback.
- Maintains social media and public relations for Mobvoi in synergy with the team.
- In charge of writing copy in US market, content regarding company products, and announcements.
- Advises web development team on UI and UX aspects of the company website.
- Writer at Engadget’s Public Access, (May, 2016 – Present): I report on new software and technology that are constantly released to the market. I cover both the latest and greatest and older classics that are often overlooked by those looking to learn more about the field.
Link to my articles: www.engadget.com/about/editors/jerry-li/
San Jose State University
Student Teacher for CMPE 30, ( February 2015 - Present): Assists the professor during lecture and provide tutoring of C programming for students during and outside of class. Have taught over 600 students and counting to date. Over 200 new students per semester.
Member of SCE (Society of Computer Engineering), (August 2013 - Present): Tutoring students on all subjects from Calculus to advanced system architecture. The club provides an environment to study, collaborate, and also socialize.
Corporate Support Agent at Malwarebytes (June 2013 to August 25, 2014): Supporting enterprise, small business, and consumers of the entire Malwarebytes product line. Authoring and reviewing customer-facing Knowledge Base articles and How-To's. Replicate customer issues and assist QA in creating test scenarios
Irvington High School
Lead Student IT Helpdesk Technician (September 2009 to 2013): Provide networking/desktop support and perform mainframe and account maintenance tasks. Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to students and faculty.
Video Intern at Muvu Media, (August - September, 2012) At Muvu Media I provided assistance as their helpdesk technian and also their web designer. I learned how to plan and carry out the process of building a mobile application.
Externship at City of Fremont IT Department, (Summer 2011) Provided assistance for the upgrades of desktops to Windows 7. Helped with creating a working image of windows 7 for all of the computers using the WINPE method.
Created BlackBerry PlayBook Application : Flypad Notes, (April, 2012) The application is an note taking application that allows a user to quickly create and save their notes. Currently working on adding in new features to allow the user to backup and send their notes through linked email accounts and social network accounts.
Member of Irvington High School Site Council, (September 2011 to 2013) The Site Council assists the school staff in deciding how to balance the school budgets and expenses. We also help decide and approve spending plans for the many grants we gratefully receive each school year.